Monday, July 5, 2010

ANGELS from heaven......


i never thought how is the feelings when u became a mother in this world.....when this angels quickly fly into my world.....thy are my inspirations,thy are my air,thy are my strength.....each of my child are have different character.....PATRICK my oldest are the happy eyes but quickly teard eyes,he is a kind of a lazy child...he is my lazy angel but he made me smile and laugh if i find him cute of the way he speak......my second son is ANJELU he had a tantrums and he is a cute little boy,he obey u a lot,what he want wht he get....my little angel TRISHA..for me she is a talented smart talkative sweet adorable baby for me she loves singing,she loves dancing,she can easily memorize words,i find her very cute and loving child to me..............
i always pray all of them will have a wonderful future,happy life,and they grow loving to thr family,friendly,love thr country,and have a brighter future if im gone in this world....to all of u anak this is my message.....MOM AND UR DAD JEFF LOVE U ALL SO MUCH.....AND WILL DO EVERYTHING TO ALL OF U TO HAVE A GOOD LIFE AND A HAPPY LIFE...TOGETHER WITH ALL MY PRAYERS....

No comments:

Post a Comment