Monday, July 5, 2010

who is me of being me.....

one of the blooming child start her sunshine when she was born in this world....continues to start the lives of her family,friends,closefriends,bestfriend,neighbors,relatives,her beautiful childrens,and touch the heart and lives with a special man in her life now...for her family find her as little stubborn child,unique,friendly,and good heart.............
hello world! hello my philippines!hello my san carlos city hometown!...............i would love to share my life ....to make evrybody learned a lot from me....i am just an extra ordinary woman but i do believe that thru all my experiences in lives u find me a unique woman on earth that i can be a weakest to strongest woman...........because i do believe and faith in GOD...................i do believe in the name of love...i do believe in a family pray together will stay forever....i do believe that anyone feel free to dreams....i believe in prayers..i believe in friendship.......and i believe this thoughts...I've spent most my life in pain not knowing what was going to happen next - just that I was going to keep trying no matter what."

No comments:

Post a Comment